Cookies and Cream Cupcakes
2. Prepare cupcakes; Mix flour, baking powder, salt on waxed paper.
3. Beat butter and sugar in bowl until creamy. Add egg; beat well. Alternately beat in milk with flour mixture, beginning and ending with flour, until smooth. Beat in rind and vanilla stir in cookie pieces.
4. Spoon butter into prepared cups, filling each about two-thirds full.
5. Bake in lower third of 375 oven 14 min or until wooden pick inserted in centers comes out clean. Cool in pan on rack 5 min.
6. Prepared frosting: Beat together cream and drink mix small bowl until soft peals form. Spread over top of cupcakes. Garnish with broken cookies if desired
Don't forget to visit our other Recipe site at
That's My Home