Lemonade Party Cake
When life hands you lemons, make lemonade cake! This moist lemon cake
drizzled and filled with an easy lemon filling will remind you of summer anytime
Makes 12 servings
1 package Betty Crocker® SuperMoist® lemon cake mix
1 1/4 cups water
1/3 cup vegetable oil
1 can (6 ounces) frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
3/4 cup powdered sugar
1 tub Betty Crocker® Whipped fluffy white or fluffy lemon ready-to-spread
Yellow colored sugar, if desired
1. Preheat oven to 350ºF; (metal or glass pan). Grease (or lightly spray with
cooking spray) bottom only of 13x9x2-inch pan.
2. Beat cake mix, water, oil and eggs in large bowl on low speed 2 minutes (do
not overbeat); or stir 3 minutes by hand. Pour into pan.
3. Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean
(decrease bake time by 2 to 3 minutes if using dark or nonstick pan). Cool 15
4. Mix lemonade concentrate and powdered sugar. Prick long-tined fork into top
of warm cake every 1/2 inch, wiping fork occasionally to reduce sticking.
Drizzle lemonade mixture evenly over top of cake.
5. Cover and refrigerate about 2 hours or until chilled. Spread frosting over
top of cake. Sprinkle with sugar. Cover loosely and refrigerate any remaining
Source: Recipes From Friends