Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake Recipe
Online Cheesecake Recipes
Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake
6 oz Cream cheese
14 oz Can Eagle® Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk (NOT evaporated milk)
1 pc Egg
3 tbsp ReaLemon® Lemon Juice from Concentrate
1 tsp Vanilla extract
1 cup Fresh or frozen raspberries
6 oz Keebler® Ready Crust® Graham Cracker Pie Crust
Chocolate Glaze (recipe follows)
1. This chocolate topped raspberry cheese pie looks very elegant but is easy to
make. Serve it at your next dinner party and impress your guests or family!
They''ll be back for seconds.
2. Heat oven at 350°.
3. With mixer, beat cream cheese until fluffy.
4. Gradually beat in Eagle Brand until smooth.
5. Add egg, ReaLemon, and vanilla; mix well.
6. Arrange raspberries on bottom of crust.
7. Slowly pour cheese mixture over fruit.
8. Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool.
10. In small saucepan, over low heat, melt 2 (1-oz.) squares semisweet chocolate
with 1/4 cup whipping cream.
11. Cook and stir until thickened and smooth.
12. Remove from heat.
13. Top cheesecake with Chocolate Glaze; chill. Garnish as desired.
Courtesy of: Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk
AUTHOR: Phyllis A.