Chocolate Cheesecake Recipe
Online Cheesecake Recipes
2 cups chocolate wafer crumbs
5 tablespoons melted butter
24 ounces cream cheese -- room temperature
1 cup granulated sugar
5 large eggs
2 ounces semisweet chocolate -- melted
6 ounces semisweet chocolate -- melted
1/2 cup sour cream
1. To prepare crust; in a medium bowl, mix together chocolate crumbs and melted
butter until well blended. Press into a 9-inch spring-form pan.
2. Preheat oven to 300F.
3. To prepare filling; in a large bowl, beat together cream cheese, sugar, and
eggs at medium speed until smooth and fluffy. Spoon half of cream cheese mixture
4. Stir chocolate into remaining cream cheese mixture until well blended.
Drizzle over batter in crust to make swirls.
5. Bake cheesecake for 50 minutes. Transfer pan to a wire rack. Cool completely.
6. Transfer cheesecake to a serving plate, cover with plastic wrap, and chill
for 2 hours.
7. Uncover cheesecake; carefully remove the side of pan.
8. To prepare frosting, in a small bowl, mix together chocolate and sour cream.
Spread over cheesecake. Chill briefly until frosting is set.