The Best Pineapple Cheesecake Recipe
Online Cheesecake Recipes
The Best Pineapple Cheesecake (Diabetic)
Graham Cracker Crust:
butter-flavored cooking spray
14 double graham cracker cookies, finely crushed (1 cup)
2 tablespoons butter, melted
1/2 cup non-fat buttermilk
1 slice white bread
1/3 cup part-skim ricotta cheese
1 large egg
2 tablespoons natural vanilla
6 packets DiabetiSweet
1/4 cup water
1 12-ounce can crushed pineapple, packed in natural juice, well drained
1. To prepare crust: Preheat the oven to 350°F. Lightly coat a 9" pie pan with
2. In a medium bowl, thoroughly mix the graham cracker crumbs and melted butter.
Press into prepared pan.
3. Bake for 15 minutes, until lightly browned. (Since ovens vary in temperature,
check after 12 minutes. Do not allow it to over-brown.) Cool before filling.
4. To prepare filling: In a food processor or blender, combine everything except
the pineapple. Process until smooth. Fold in crushed pineapple.
5. Bake for 45 minutes, until set. Cool in refrigerator.
Note: The filling can be baked without the crust.