Fudge Truffle Cheesecake Recipe
Online Cheesecake Recipes
Fudge Truffle Cheesecake
Chocolate Crumb Crust
24 oz Cream cheese, softened
14 oz Can Eagle® Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk (NOT EVAPORATED MILK)
12 oz Package semi-sweet chocolate chips OR
1 oz Squares semi-sweet chocolate, melted
4 pcs Eggs
1/4 cup Coffee-flavored liqueur, optional
2 tsp Vanilla extract
1. Be sure to serve this rich chocolate cheesecake with a bottomless cup of
2. Preheat oven to 300º.
3. Prepare Chocolate Crumb Crust.
4. In large mixing bowl, beat cheese until fluffy. Gradually beat in sweetened
condensed milk until smooth.
5. Add remaining ingredients; mix well.
6. Pour into prepared pan.
7. Bake 1 hour and 5 minutes or until center is set. Cool.
9. Garnish as desired.
10. Refrigerate leftovers.
11. Chocolate Crumb Crust:
12. In medium bowl, combine 1 1/2 cups vanilla wafer crumbs, 6 tablespoons
confectioners sugar, 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa and 1/3 cup margarine or butter,
13. Press firmly on bottom and 1/2 inch up side of 9-inch springform pan.
Courtesy of: Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk