Low-Fat Marble Cheesecake Recipe
Online Cheesecake Recipes
Low-Fat Marble Cheesecake
1/2 cup crushed low-fat chocolate graham crackers
1/2 cup 1% low-fat cottage cheese
2 packages (8-ounce each) no-fat cream cheese, softened
1 package (8-ounce) Neufchatel cheese, softened
1 cup nonfat sour cream
1 cup sugar
1 cup fat-free egg substitute
1 tablespoon vanilla
6 tablespoons milk chocolate chips, melted
2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
1 teaspoon finely-grated lemon rind
1. Preheat oven to 325º. Coat a 10” springform pan with cooking spray. Sprinkle
the graham cracker crumbs on the bottom and slightly up the sides of the pan.
2. Place cottage cheese in a food processor or blender. Process until smooth. In
separate additions, add cream cheese, Neufchatel cheese, sour cream, sugar, egg
substitute and vanilla. Process until smooth after each addition; scrape sides
of the container as needed
3. Pour half of the mixture into a medium bowl. Add chocolate and cocoa. Stir
well until blended.
4. Add lemon rind to batter in food processor. Process until smooth. Spoon into
5. Drop chocolate batter in dollops into pan. Using a knife, create a swirl
pattern by gently drawing the knife once through both batters.
6. Bake for 1 hour without opening oven door. Turn off heat, open oven door
slightly, and let the cheesecake stand for 1 hour remove from oven and cool on
wire rack. Cover and refrigerate for at least 6 hours or overnight.