Dessert Recipes * Razzle Dazzle Recipes
Cranberry Sherbet Recipe
"Your Source for Christmas Recipes Online"
1 lb. cranberries
2 cups boiling water
1 envelope plain gelatin
1/4 cup cold water
2 cups sugar
1 pint gingerale
1. Cook the cranberries in boiling water until the skins pop.
3. Mix the gelatin with the cold water and allow it to soften.
2. Put the cooked cranberries through a food mill; do not drain the
4. Stir the sugar and the gelatin into the processed cranberries,
stirring until the sugar is dissolved.
5. Allow the mixture to cool. When it has cooled, stir in the
6. Put the mixture in the freezer and chill until almost solid.
7. Turn out the partially frozen mixture and beat with a
"mix-master" until it is light in color.
8. Freeze overnight.
Don't forget to visit our other Recipe Site
That's My Home