Cream Puff Cake
1 c. water
1/2 c. margarine
1 c. flour
3 boxes instant vanilla pudding (sugar-free may be used)
4 c. milk
1 (8-oz.) pkg. softened cream cheese
8 oz. Cool Whip
1. Grease a 9 x 12- inch pan with cooking spray, heat water and margarine.
2. Add flour and beat until smooth. Let cool.
3. Add 4 eggs. Beat mixture.
4. Spread mixture on the bottom and a little up on the sides. Bake 30 minutes at
400 degrees. Let cool.
1. Mix pudding, milk, and cream cheese pour over crust. Top with Cool Whip.
2. Drizzle with chocolate syrup.