Glazed Corned Beef Recipe
Easter Recipes from Razzle Dazzle Recipes
"Your Source for Easter Recipes Online"
Apricot Glazed Corned Beef
5 pounds corned beef brisket
1 cup water
1 cup apricot preserves
4 tablespoons brown sugar
2 tablespoons soy sauce
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2. Coat a large pan with non-stick cooking spray. Place corned beef
in dish and add water. Cover tightly with aluminum foil and bake for
2 hours; drain liquid.
3. In a small bowl combine apricot preserves, brown sugar, and soy
sauce. Spread the apricot mixture evenly over the corned beef.
4. Bake uncovered at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) 25 to 30 more
minutes, or until the meat is tender; basting occasionally with pan
5. Slice corned beef across grain and serve.
Serving Suggestion: Serve the sauce over cooked carrots.
Makes 8 servings
Razzle Dazzle Recipes