Breast Skillet Served with Ginger Sauce Recipe
Easter Recipes from Razzle Dazzle Recipes
"Your Source for Easter Recipes Online"
Chicken Breast Skillet Served with Ginger Sauce
1 and 1/2 pounds skinless and boneless chicken breasts
ground black pepper to taste
salt to taste
3 tablespoons butter
2 tablespoons brown sugar
1/8 teaspoon ground ginger
14 oz. frozen baby carrots partially thawed
1/2 cup chicken broth
1. Season chicken breasts with salt and pepper.
2. In large non-stick skillet, melt 1 tablespoon butter over
medium-high heat and cook chicken breasts, turning once, 10 to 12
minutes or until golden brown and cooked through.
3. Remove the cooked chicken breasts to a serving platter and keep
To Make Ginger Sauce:
4. Over medium heat, melt the 2 tablespoons remaining butter, brown
sugar and ginger, stirring frequently, until sugar is dissolved.
5. Add baby carrots and chicken broth then bring to a boil.
6. Reduce heat and simmer, stirring frequently, 5 minutes, until
sauce thickens slightly and carrots are heated through.
7. To serve: Spoon the ginger sauce and carrots over chicken
breasts; serve with rice.
Makes 4 servings
Razzle Dazzle Recipes