Breasts Stuffed with Basil Recipe
Easter Recipes from Razzle Dazzle Recipes
"Your Source for Easter Recipes Online"
Chicken Breasts Stuffed with Basil
2 3/4 lbs. split chicken breasts
ground pepper to taste
salt to taste
1/2 cup minced fresh basil leaves
2 tablespoons dried bread crumbs
2 large garlic cloves, minced
2 tablespoons olive oil
1. Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Season chicken with salt and pepper.
3. In medium bowl, combine basil and remaining ingredients; mix well
to make basil stuffing.
4. Gently separate skin from chicken breast along one side to form a
pocket. Set aside 2 teaspoons basil stuffing; gently place remaining
mixture under skin of each breast piece.
5. Rub reserved basil mixture over outside of each breast piece.
6. Place chicken breasts in 9 inch square baking dish and bake 35 to
40 minutes until cooked through and golden.
Makes 4 servings
Razzle Dazzle Recipes