Easter Recipes from Razzle Dazzle Recipes
"Your Source for Easter Recipes Online"
1 1/2 pounds skinless and boneless chicken breasts; cut into
2 tablespoons olive oil
non-stick cooking spray
3 cups fresh broccoli
1 can (10 3/4 ounces) cream of mushroom soup
1 can (10 3/4 ounces) cream of celery soup
1 cup milk
2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese
1. Heat olive oil in large nonstick skillet.
2. Add skinless and boneless chicken breasts and cook until pieces
are golden brown all over.
3. Meanwhile, steam broccoli until tender-crisp, about 4 minutes.
4. Place cooked chicken in serving dish.
5. Whisk soups and milk together in hot skillet until heated
6. Stir in steamed broccoli. Pour over chicken.
7. Sprinkle cheese over top and serve or if desired, broil for about
5 minutes to brown cheese.
Makes 3 to 4 servings
Razzle Dazzle Recipes