Lemon and Honey Boneless Chicken Breasts Recipe
Easter Recipes from Razzle Dazzle Recipes
"Your Source for Easter Recipes Online"
Grilled Lemon and Honey Boneless Chicken Breasts
6 skinless boneless chicken breast halves
3 tablespoons vegetable oil
3 tablespoons honey
2 tablespoons soy sauce
1 medium onion, finely chopped
1/2 cup fresh lemon juice
salt to taste
freshly ground black pepper to taste
1. Place the chicken breasts in shallow glass dish. Mix together the
onion, lemon juice, oil, honey and soy sauce in small bowl.
2. Pour 1/2 cup marinade over the chicken breasts; turn and coat the
other side. Cover the dish and marinate for 1 hour in the
3. Pour remaining marinade into small saucepan. Boil until slightly
reduced and thickened, about 2 minutes; reserve for glaze. Set
4. Pre-heat grill to medium-high heat.
5. Brush grill rack with oil. Remove chicken from marinade, drain
well. Season chicken with salt and pepper.
6. Grill the chicken breasts halves until cooked through, brushing
occasionally with reserved marinade glaze, about 8 minutes per side.
Makes 4 to 6 servings
Razzle Dazzle Recipes