Peppered Beef Rump Roast Recipe
Easter Recipes from Razzle Dazzle Recipes
"Your Source for Easter Recipes Online"
Peppered Beef Rump Roast
1 beef rump roast 4 to 6 pounds
2 tsp. cracked black pepper
2 tsp. dry mustard
1 large clove garlic, crushed
1/2 tsp. ground allspice
1/2 tsp. ground red pepper
1 tsp. olive oil
1. Preheat oven to 325°F.
2. Combine seasonings ingredients and rub evenly into surface of
back rump roast.
3. Place back rump roast, fat side up, on rack in shallow roasting
pan. Do not add water or cover roast.
4. Roast approximately 2-1/2 to 3 hours. Use an instant read
thermometer and remove roast when internal temperature reaches 140°F
for medium-rare or 155°F for medium.
5. Remove back rump roast from oven and tent loosely with aluminum
6. Let stand 15 minutes prior to carving into slices.
Makes 8 to 12 servings
Razzle Dazzle Recipes