Easter Recipes from Razzle Dazzle Recipes
"Your Source for Easter Recipes Online"
Sauteed Pork Chops with Mustard Orange Glaze
4 boneless pork chops
1/4 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
1 teaspoon olive oil
1/4 cup orange juice
2 tablespoons orange marmalade
2 tablespoons Dijon-style mustard
1/4 teaspoon rosemary
1. In a small bowl combine the black pepper and rosemary.
2. Season pork chops with pepper-rosemary mixture. Set aside.
3. Heat the olive oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high
4. Add the pork chops to the skillet and brown chops on one side;
then turn the pork chops; add orange juice, orange marmalade and
mustard to skillet.
5. Reduce the skillet heat to low; cover and cook for about 8 to 10
Makes 4 servings
Razzle Dazzle Recipes