Cordon Bleu Recipe
Easter Recipes from Razzle Dazzle Recipes
"Your Source for Easter Recipes Online"
Pork Cordon Bleu
4 boneless center cut pork chops
2 ounces prosciutto
2 ounces Swiss cheese, cut into 2x1/4" rectangles
1/2 cup fine dry bread crumbs
2 teaspoons butter
1 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
1/2 cup flour
1 egg, beaten with 1 teaspoon water
1. Slice each boneless center cut chop lengthwise almost in half to
2. Between two pieces of plastic wrap, pound each butterflied pork
chop to 1/8 inch thickness.
3. On half of each pork chop, place 1/2 ounce prosciutto and 1 piece
of cheese. Sprinkle with 1/4 teaspoon thyme. Roll pork chops to
enclose filling. Coat with flour, dip in egg wash and roll in bread
4. In large frying pan, melt butter.
5. Add pork chops to frying pan and cook 10 to 12 minutes, turning
frequently to brown all sides.
6. Garnish with lemon wedges and parsley sprigs.
Makes 4 chops
Razzle Dazzle Recipes