Eating Out ... In Restaurant Recipes
"Your Source for Restaurant Recipes Online"
Biga On The Banks Chocolate Cookies
4 1/4 C. all-purpose flour
1 t. salt
1 t. baking soda
1 1/2 C. (12 oz.) unsalted butter, melted & cooled to room temperature
2 C. brown sugar
3/4 C. granulated sugar
1/4 C. light corn syrup
2 egg yolks
4 t. vanilla extract
3 C. Callebut semi sweet chocolate chips
1 C. chopped pecans
1. Sift together flour, salt and baking soda. Set aside.
2. Cream butter sugars and corn syrup.
3. Add eggs and yolks until incorporated. Add vanilla extract.
4. Add the dry ingredients and mix only until combined.
5. Fold in chocolate chips and nuts.
6. Using an ice cream scoop, make scoops of dough.
7. Bake at 350°F until just set - you can check at 10 minutes.
Razzle Dazzle Recipes
Don't forget to visit our other site at
That's My Home