Eating Out ... In Restaurant Recipes
"Your Source for Restaurant Recipes Online"
Guenther House Cinnamon Streusel Coffee Cake
1 C. brown sugar, packed
1/2 C. chopped pecans
3/4 t. cinnamon
3/4 C. butter, softened
1 C. sugar
1 C. sour cream
1 t. vanilla
2 C. Pioneer Biscuit & Baking Mix
1/4 C. butter, melted
1. Preheat oven to 325°F. Oil and flour a 9 x 13-inch baking pan.
2. Prepare streusel by combining brown sugar, pecans and cinnamon, set aside.
3. Cream 3/4 cup butter and sugar. Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each.
4. Stir in sour cream and vanilla. Add Biscuit & Baking Mix, blend well.
5. Pour batter into prepared pan. Sprinkle half of streusel over batter. Swirl streusel into batter with a rubber spatula.
6. Bake 22-25 minutes. sprinkle remaining streusel over cake; drizzle melted butter on top. Return to oven for 3-5 minutes more. Remove from oven.
YIELD: 12 servings
Razzle Dazzle Recipes
Don't forget to visit our other site at
That's My Home