Red Lobster Grilled Rock Lobster Recipe
Eating Out ... In
Restaurant Recipes from Razzle Dazzle Recipes
Red Lobster Grilled Rock Lobster
1 tsp. salt
1 tsp. paprika
1/8 tsp. white pepper
1/8 tsp. garlic powder
½ cup olive oil
1 tbsp. lemon juice
2 ten-ounce rock lobster tails, thawed
1. Split rock tails lengthwise with a large knife.
2. Mix seasoning with oil and lemon juice.
3. Brush meat side of tail with marinade.
4. Pre-heat grill and place rock tails meat side down and grill five
to six minutes until well scored.
5. Turn over lobster and cook another six minutes, brushing often
with remaining marinade.
6. Lobster is done when it is opaque and firm to the touch.
Serve with drawn butter and fresh lemon, or for an interesting
twist, roasted garlic can be added to butter.
Source: Red Lobster Restaurant's recipe collection at
Razzle Dazzle Recipes
Don't forget to visit our other
Recipe Site at
That's My Home