Red Lobster Lobster Pizza Recipe
Eating Out ... In
Restaurant Recipes from Razzle Dazzle Recipes
Red Lobster Lobster Pizza
1 flour tortilla (per pizza)
Land O' Lakes™ Roasted Garlic Butter Spread
2 tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese
4 oz. drained roma tomatoes (approx. 2-3 tomatoes) diced 3/8"
2 tbsp. fresh basil cut in 1/8" julienne strips
2 oz. lobster meat cut in 1/2" - 3/4" chunks
1/2 cup Italian six-cheese blend
1. Heat oven to 450 degrees.
2. Lightly brush entire topside of tortilla with garlic butter (edge
3. Sprinkle two tablespoons Parmesan cheese over the garlic butter.
4. After draining the diced tomatoes, sprinkle evenly over Parmesan
5. To julienne the basil, wash it and shake off excess water. Pick
off leaves and stack on top of one another. Using a chef's knife,
cut into 1/8" strips. Do not chop. Sprinkle evenly over the diced
6. Make sure lobster meat is cut into 1/2" - 3/4" chunks. Portion
lobster meat, drain it and then sprinkle it evenly over the
7. Sprinkle the Italian six-cheese blend evenly over the diced
8. Refrigerate until ready to cook.
9. Brush a pizza pan lightly with vegetable oil and sprinkle lightly
with ground black pepper and kosher salt.
10. When oven is ready, place pizza on pan and cook approximately
four to five minutes.
11. Remove from pan and cut into eight wedges.
12. Squeeze fresh lemon over pizza for extra flavor and serve.
Be sure you drain the tomatoes and the lobster meat before
sprinkling them over the pizza shell. Otherwise your pizza will turn
Source: Red Lobster Restaurant's recipe
collection at www.redlobster.com
Razzle Dazzle Recipes
Don't forget to visit our other
Recipe Site at
That's My Home