Eating Out ... In Restaurant Recipes
"Your Source for Restaurant Recipes Online"
Red Blue Fish Shrimp Thai Sticks
8 each 9" skewers (bamboo)
4 oz. cooked and chilled egg noodle or spaghetti
6 C. oil for frying
cilantro for garnish
1 C. Peanut Butter
1/2 C. Hoisin Sauce
1 can coconut milk
1/8 C. soy sauce
1/8 C. sesame oil
1/4 C. lime juice
1 T. Fish Sauce
water/salt/pepper or chili flake to taste
1. Clean shrimp and skewer lengthwise. Cut oranges in half and reserve.
2. Wrap skewered shrimp with noodles.
3. Put oil in a pot and heat until 350°F. Heat peanut sauce until warm and reserve.
4. Fry skewers until shrimp are cooked and noodles are crisp about 2 to 3 minutes.
5. put orange in the center of a plate and stick the skewers in them. drizzle with sauce and garnish with cilantro and serve.
Razzle Dazzle Recipes
Don't forget to visit our other site at
That's My Home