Eating Out ... In Restaurant Recipes
"Your Source for Restaurant Recipes Online"
The Links Grille Chocolate-Caramel Hole In One
7 oz. Calabeut Chocolate, chopped
7 oz. unsalted Butter, cut up
4 whole eggs
4 egg yolks
2/3 oz. Godiva Chocolate Liqueur
2/3 oz. Amaretto Liqueur
3 oz. caramel Sauce
3.5 oz. flour
7 oz. powdered sugar
soft butter (approx 4 oz.)
granulated sugar as needed
1. Place chocolate and butter in a large mixing bowl, and place over a double boiler.
2. Butter and sugar 6 baking dishes. Small soup cups or large ramekins.
3. When chocolate is hot, add eggs. Continue to mix for another minute to be sure eggs are tempered.
4. Now add caramel and liqueurs.
5. Sift flour and sugar together, and add to mixture.
6. Cook in an oven 375°F. for approximately 15 minutes, just until top is solid and cake is somewhat firm.
7. The idea is to underbake just enough to have the middle of the cake be a warm liquid.
8. Remove from oven and flip out on a dish.
9. Recommended to be served with Haagen Dazs vanilla ice cream.
Razzle Dazzle Recipes
Don't forget to visit our other Recipe Site at
That's My Home