Zehnder's Cranberry-Apple Relish Recipe
Eating Out ... In
Restaurant Recipes from Razzle Dazzle Recipes
Zehnder's Cranberry-Apple Relish
1 lb. Northern Spy apples
1 lb. dark red cranberries
2 cups sugar
2 whole Navel oranges, peel on
1. Wash and core the apples, leaving the skin intact.
2. Freeze the cranberries solid.
3. In a food processor, add half frozen cranberries and half apples
and turn to chop speed so that the pieces are about a 1/4" square.
4. Chop the entire pound of apples/ cranberries and place in large
mixing bowl and add sugar. Chop the peel-on whole navel oranges to
the same consistency and mix into the apples/ cranberries/ sugar.
5. Refrigerate and let set 1 hour before serving.
**This recipes comes from John Zehnder's cookbook "The Flavors of