Italian Chicken Cutlets
6 chicken breast halves, skinless and boneless
3/4 cup Italian breadcrumbs
1/4 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
2 tablespoons butter
2 tablespoons olive oil or vegetable oil
1/2 teaspoon salt
freshly ground pepper
1. Place chicken breasts between sheets of plastic wrap or waxed paper, and
pound with a kitchen mallet or rolling pin until they are evenly about 1/4-inch
2. In a shallow bowl mix the bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, salt, and pepper.
3. In another shallow bowl, beat the eggs.
4. Dip the meat in the eggs, then in the crumb mixture.
5. Place the crumbed cutlets in the refrigerator until nearly time to serve.
6. In large skillet, heat butter and oil over medium-high heat until hot.
7. Cook cutlets on each side until golden brown, about 5 minutes or until the
juices run clear.
8. Serve each cutlet with a wedge of lemon.