Banana Tres Leches Dessert
1 box Betty Crocker® SuperMoist® white cake mix
1 1/4 cups water
2 Tablespoons vegetable oil
1 cup mashed bananas (2 medium)
1 can (14 oz) sweetened condensed milk (not evaporated)
1/2 cup (from 14-oz can) coconut milk (not cream of coconut)
1/2 cup whipping cream
1 container Betty Crocker® Whipped fluffy white frosting
Banana slices and/or toasted coconut, if desired
1. Heat oven to 350°F (325°F for dark or nonstick pan). Grease bottom only of
13x9-inch pan with shortening or cooking spray.
2. In large bowl, beat cake mix, water, oil, eggs and mashed bananas with
electric mixer on low speed 30 seconds; beat on medium speed 2 minutes, scraping
bowl occasionally. Pour into pan.
3. Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
Cool completely, about 1 hour.
4. Poke top of cake every 1/2 inch with long-tined fork, wiping fork
occasionally to reduce sticking. In large bowl, stir together condensed milk,
coconut milk and whipping cream. Carefully pour evenly over top of cake. Cover;
refrigerate at least 2 hours or overnight until mixture is absorbed into cake.
5. Spread frosting over cake. Garnish each serving with banana slices and/or
toasted coconut, if desired. Store covered in refrigerator.
High Altitude (3500-6500 ft): Bake 35 to 40 minutes.