Fourth of July Recipes
Red, White & Blueberry Pie
2. Rinse Strawberries and carefully pat dry on paper towels. Select 8 uniformly
sized strawberries for garnish. Slice each strawberry in half using 3" paring
Knife, leaving stems on each half. Set aside. Hull
3. Melt white chocolate in Covered Micro-Cooker, uncovered on High 1 minute, stirring after each 10 sec. interval until chocolate is melted and smooth. Dip strawberry halves in melted chocolate; place in refridge until set.
4. Using Skinny Scraper, scrape remaining melted chocolate over bottom of prepared pie crust, spreading evenly to coat entire bottom and sides of crust. Layer sliced strawberries over bottom of crust.
5. Beat cream cheese in 2-QT. Batter Bowl with 10" Whisk until smooth. Gradually beat in milk until well blended. Add pudding mix; beat until mixture begins to thicken. Spread mixture evenly over strawberries using Super Scraper.
6. Arrange blueberries evenly over top of pie filling. Fill Easy Accent Decorator with Whipped topping . Pipe rosettes evenly around edge of pie. Place dipped strawberry halves on whipped topping border. Refrigerate until ready to serve. Cut into slices using Slice 'N Serve
Razzle Dazzle Recipes
Copyright © 2000-2006