Halloween Recipes from Razzle Dazzle Recipes
Caramel Peanut Eyeballs Recipe
Your Source for Halloween Recipes Online!
Caramel Peanut Eyeballs
3 cups finely chopped dry roaster peanuts
1 (14-oz) can sweetened condensed milk
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 lb. chocolate confectioners' coating
red M n M's
1. In a heavy saucepan, combine nuts, sweetened condensed milk and
vanilla. Over medium heat, cook and stir 8 to 10 minutes or until
mixture forms ball around spoon and pulls away from side of pan.
2. Cool 10 minutes. Chill if desired.
3. Shape into 1-inch balls.
4. In a heavy saucepan over low heat, melt confectioners' coating .
5. With a wooden toothpick, dip each ball into melted coating and
place on wax paper. Immediately press 1 red M n M into center of
6. Store covered at room temperature or in refrigerator.
Makes about 4½ dozen.
Halloween Appetizer Recipes] [Graveyard
Halloween Dinner Recipes] [Ghoulish
Halloween Treat Recipes] [Scary
Halloween Desserts Recipes] [Halloween
Trick or Treat Candy Recipes] [Halloween
Party Ideas] [Halloween
Don't forget to visit our other Recipe site at
That's My Home