Cappuccino Mousse Trifle Recipe
Pampered Chef Recipes
Cappuccino Mousse Trifle
Posted by Rini
1 (16 ounces) frozen prepared pound cake
2 1/2 cups cold milk
1/3 cup instant coffee granules
2 packages (3.4 ounces each) vanilla instant pudding and pie filling
2 containers (8 ounces each) frozen whipped topping, thawed
1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
1 square (1 ounce) semi-sweet chocolate for baking
1. Cut pound cake into 1-inch cubes; set aside.
2. In a bowl, whisk milk and instant coffee granules. Let stand 5 minutes or
3. Pour 1 cup of the milk mixture a measuring cup; set aside. Add pudding mix to
remaining milk mixture in bowl; whisk until mixture begins to thicken. Gently
fold in one container of whipped topping.
4. To assemble trifle, place 1/3 of the cake cubes into bottom of a bowl. Pour
1/3 of the reserved milk mixture evenly over cake cubes. Top with 1/3 of the
pudding mixture, pressing lightly. Grate 1/4 of the chocolate over pudding
mixture. Repeat layers 2 more times, reserving the remaining grated chocolate
5. Fill a decorator with 1 cup of the remaining whipped topping; set aside.
Spread remaining whipped topping over entire top of trifle, creating a smooth
surface. Decorate by piping rosettes around edge of bowl. Grate remaining
chocolate in center; sprinkle with cinnamon.
Yield: 10 servings or 20 sample servings
Nutrients per serving: Calories 440, Total Fat 20 g, Saturated Fat 15 g,
Cholesterol 105 mg, Carbohydrate 57 g, Protein 5 g, Sodium 490 mg, Fiber less
than 1 g
That's My Home
Razzle Dazzle Recipes - Our Holiday Recipe Site
Copyright ©2002 - 2014