Chicken Caesar Salad Pizza
Posted by Rini
1 pouch (16 ounces) Pizza Crust & Roll Mix (including yeast packet)
1 1/4 cups very warm water (120º-130ºF)
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
2 ounces fresh Parmesan cheese, grated, divided (1/2 cup)
1/2 cup fat-free Caesar salad dressing
1 teaspoon Lemon Pepper Seasoning Mix
1 garlic clove, pressed
1 package (8 ounces) fat-free cream cheese, softened
3 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, cooked (about 12 ounces)
4 cups romaine lettuce, thinly sliced
1/2 cup red bell pepper, chopped
1 can (3.5 ounces) pitted ripe olives, sliced
1. Preheat oven to 425ºF. For pizza crust, combine mix, water and oil. Mix dough
according to package directions. Roll out dough to edge of large round stone.
Bake 18-20 minutes or until crust is golden brown; remove to cooling rack.
2. Grate Parmesan cheese. In small bowl, combine 1/4 cup of the cheese,
dressing, Seasoning Mix and garlic; mix well.
3. Place cream cheese in a bowl; add half of the dressing mixture and mix well.
Chop half of the chicken; add to cream cheese mixture. Slice remaining chicken
into thin strips; set aside.
4. Slice lettuce and chop bell pepper. Slice olives. Place lettuce, bell pepper
and olives in large colander bowl. Add remaining dressing mixture; toss to coat.
5. Spread cream cheese mixture over crust. Top with salad mixture. Arrange
chicken strips over salad; sprinkle with remaining Parmesan cheese. Cut with a
pizza cutter; serve.
Yield: 12 servings or 24 sample servings
(Light) Nutrients per serving: Calories 260, Total Fat 6 g, Saturated Fat 1.5 g,
Cholesterol 30 mg, Carbohydrate 32 g, Protein 18 g, Sodium 770 mg, Fiber less
than 1 g