Cookies 'N Cream Supreme
Posted by Rini
35 creme-filled chocolate sandwich cookies, divided
3 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
1 container (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
1 cup milk
1 package (3.3 ounces) white chocolate instant pudding and pie filling
1. Finely chop 15 of the cookies. Microwave butter in bowl on HIGH 30 seconds or
until melted; add cookie crumbs and mix well. Press crumb mixture onto bottom of
springform pan. Refrigerate while preparing filling.
2. Coarsely chop remaining cookies; set aside. Fill decorator with 1/2 cup of
the whipped topping; set aside for garnish.
3. Place cream cheese in bowl. Using whisk, gradually whisk milk into cream
cheese until smooth. Add pudding mix; whisk vigorously until mixture begins to
thicken. Add remaining whipped topping; mix until well blended. Fold in 1 1/2
cups of the chopped cookies; spread filling evenly over crust.
4. Sprinkle remaining chopped cookies over filling. Garnish with reserved
whipped topping. Refrigerate 30 minutes.
5. Run a paring knife around sides of dessert; release collar from pan and
carefully remove. Serve.
Yield: 12 servings or 16 sample servings
Nutrients per serving: Calories 400, Total Fat 27 g, Saturated Fat 15 g,
Cholesterol 50 mg, Carbohydrate 36 g, Protein 5 g, Sodium 480 mg, Fiber less
than 1 g
Cook's Tip: To soften cream cheese, microwave on HIGH 30 seconds.
Chocolate instant pudding and pie filling can be substituted for the white
chocolate instant pudding and pie filling, if desired.
Dessert may be prepared up to 1 day in advance. Store covered in the