Cooking For A Crowd - Large Sized Appetizer Recipes
Grilled Mozzarella and Spinach Canapes Recipe
Recipes for Quantity Cooking
Grilled Mozzarella and Spinach Canapes
144 slices Mozzarella cheese, approximately 3"x2"x1/4" thick
1-1/2 cups olive oil
144 slices French bread, approximately 3"x2"x1/4" thick
1-1/2 cups McCormick Big 'N Bold Monterey Style Spice Blend
4-1/2 pounds fresh spinach, cleaned and stems removed
1. Prepare 24 serving size in six batches.
2. Brush one side of bread and both sides of Mozzarella with olive
3. Sprinkle both sides of oiled Mozzarella with Big 'N Bold
4. Place 12 pieces of French bread, oil side down, onto a 1/2 sheet
pan. Place a slice of seasoned Mozzarella cheese on top of each
piece of sliced bread. Top with 3 to 4 spinach leaves.
5. Place another piece of French bread, oil side up, on top of
spinach. Press lightly to pack sandwich.
6. To cook, place on pannini grill, flat top or char-grill, until
bread is golden brown and crispy and cheese is warm. Serve
YIELD: 24 orders or 144 pieces
Razzle Dazzle Recipes
No Portion of this site
is to be reproduced without permission
Copyright ©2002 - 2012