Cooking For A Crowd - Large Sized Appetizer Recipes
Hot Mexican Wings Recipe
Recipes for Quantity Cooking
Hot Mexican Wings
Oil for deep fryer
6 cups flour
1/2 cup + 2 tbsp. McCormick Tour de Flavour Ground Ancho Chile
2 tbsp. McCormick Season-All Seasoned Salt
12 pounds (144) chicken wings
3/4 pound butter or margarine
3/4 cup red wine vinegar
1/4 cup + 2 tbsp. McCormick Tour de Flavour Ground Chipotle Chile
1/4 cup + 2 tbsp. tabasco sauce
1. Heat oil in deep fryer to 350 F.
2. Beat eggs and set aside.
3. In separate bowl, combine flour and Ancho Chile Pepper.
4. Dip chicken wings in egg and coat with the flour mixture.
5. Fry wings until golden and cooked through.
6. Melt margarine in a pot; add red wine vinegar, Chipotle Chile
Pepper, and tabasco sauce. Toss chicken wings with mixture.
7. Serve with celery sticks and ranch dressing.
YIELD: 24 appetizers, 6 wings per serving
Razzle Dazzle Recipes
No Portion of this site
is to be reproduced without permission
Copyright ©2002 - 2012