Raspberry Bread Recipe
Online Quick Bread Recipes
Grease an 8 x 4 x 2 inch loaf pan, then line with waxed paper and grease the
2 C. all purpose flour
1/2 t. salt
1 t. baking powder
1 t. baking soda
1/2 C. soften butter
1 C. sugar
1/2 t. pure almond extract
1 C fresh Raspberries
1. Stir together flour, salt, baking powder and baking soda. Set aside.
2. In medium bowl, cream together butter, sugar and almond extract.
3. Add eggs, one at a time, beating thoroughly after each.
4. Add flour mixture and berries, mincing only UNTIL BLENDED.
5. Turn batter into pan, smoothing top evenly with spoon.
6. Bake at 325F for 50 - 60 minutes or until pick inserted in center of loaf
comes out clean.
7. Let bread stand in pan or rack for 10 minutes. then turn out on rack, peel
off paper and turn bread right side up to cool completely.
8. When cold, wrap airtight and let bread stand for 1 day before slicing.