Chocolate Fluted Kiss Cups
1 1/2 cups mini chips semi-sweet chocolate OR 1 Hershey's milk chocolate bar (7 oz) - broken into pieces
24 Hershey's Kisses chocolates
PEANUT BUTTER FILLING (recipe follows)
1 cup creamy peanut butter
1 cup powdered sugar
1 tbsp butter or margarine, softened
1. Line small muffin cups (1-3/4 inches in diameter) with small paper bake cups.
2. Place small chocolate chips in small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at HIGH(100%) 1 minute; stir. If necessary, microwave at HIGH an additional 15 seconds at a time, stirring after each heating, just until chips are melted when stirred. With small brush, coat inside of paper cups with melted chocolate.
3. Refrigerate 20 minutes; coat any thin spots. Refrigerate until firm, preferably overnight. Gently peel paper from chocolate cups.
4. Prepare PEANUT BUTTER FILLING; spoon into chocolate cups. Cover; refrigerate before serving. Remove wrappers from chocolate pieces. Before serving, top each cup with chocolate piece.
5. For Peanut Butter Filling:
6. Beat peanut butter, powdered sugar and butter in small bowl until smooth. About 1-1/3 cups filling.
Don't forget to visit our other Recipe site at
That's My Home
Graphic buttons from HoneyBrook Graphics