Fat Free Easy Raspberry Trifle
2. Beat cake mix and cold water in extra-large glass or metal bowl on low speed 30 seconds; beat on medium speed 1 minute. Pour into ungreased 10x4-inch angel food cake pan (tube pan). Do not use bundt cake pan or 9x3 1/2-inch angel food pan, or batter will overflow.
3. Bake 37 to 47 minutes or until top is dark golden brown and cracks feel very dry and not sticky. Do not underbake.
4. Immediately turn pan upside down onto glass bottle until cake is completely cool, about 1 hour. Run knife around edges; remove from pan. Tear cake into about 3/4-inch pieces.
5. Pour boiling water on gelatin in large bowl; stir until gelatin is dissolved. Add raspberries. (If desired, remove several raspberries and reserve for garnish.) Refrigerate gelatin mixture about 15 minutes or until thickened but not set.
6. Layer half each of the cake pieces, gelatin mixture and yogurt in 3-quart glass bowl; repeat. Garnish with reserved raspberries. Refrigerate at least 2 hours until firm. Cover and refrigerate any remaining dessert.