Rump Roast Recipe
Easter Recipes from Razzle Dazzle Recipes
"Your Source for Easter Recipes Online"
Savory Rump Roast
4 to 5 lb rump roast
1 tbsp minced garlic, about 3 cloves
1 tbsp coarsely ground pepper
1 and 1/2 cups water
1. Place back rump roast fat side up on rack in roasting pan without
2. Rub with garlic cloves and sprinkle with pepper.
3. Insert meat thermometer into center of roast.
4. Add 1 and 1/2 cups water to pan and place roast in preheated
500°F (260°C) oven.
5. After 30 minutes, reduce oven temperature to 275°F (140°C).
6. Cook an additional 1-1/4 to 1-3/4 hours until medium done (i.e.
until internal temperature = 160°F/70°C).
Razzle Dazzle Recipes