Eating Out ... In Restaurant Recipes
"Your Source for Restaurant Recipes Online"
Adam's Mark Hotel Chocolate Obsession Cake
Preheat oven to 350°F.
1. 2/3 C. Oreo Cookie Crumbs
1 oz. Melted Butter
1 Egg White
Combine crumbs, melted butter, and egg white; press into bottom of greased 9” cake pan. Place in oven, bake 8-10 minutes, remove and set aside.
2. 1/2 C. Heavy Cream
14 oz. Unsalted Butter
7 oz. Sugar (Almost 1 cup)
1 Packet Sanka Instant Coffee
In a saucepan, bring cream, butter, sugar and instant coffee to a boil
3. 8 oz. Semi-sweet Nestles Chocolate Chips
6 t. Dark Cocoa Powder
Place chocolate chips and cocoa powder in a 3-qt bowl and pour boiling liquid over them, let sit 1 minute. In low speed, with hand mixer, mix until chips and cocoa are dissolved (Mix should be smooth)
4. 9 Whole Eggs, blended and strained
Add eggs to chocolate mixture blend until uniform mix.
5. Pour into cake pan over baked cookie crumbs.
6. Place cake pan in oven, baking in a water bath approximately 30 minutes. Cake should be slightly soufflé. Remove from oven place in freezer overnight. Next day, place on burner to turn out. Place cake on a screen and set aside.
7. 12 oz Nestles chocolate chips, semi-sweet
1/2 C. Heavy Cream
1/4 C. Half and Half
Melt together in a microwave in 45 second intervals, stirring after each interval. Or bring cream and half and half to a boil and stir in chocolate chips until dissolved. Remove from head immediately. Cover cake with ganache.
Razzle Dazzle Recipes
Don't forget to visit our other site at
That's My Home