Eating Out ... In Restaurant Recipes
"Your Source for Restaurant Recipes Online"
McCormick's Fish House and Bar Wazee Street Meatloaf
2 lbs. ground beef
1 lb. ground pork
1/8 C. pureed mushroom (or you may mince mushrooms instead, if desired)
1/3 C. pureed (or minced) onion
1/2 C ketchup
2 t. pureed (or minced) garlic
2 t. Worcestershire sauce
1 C. bread crumbs
1 t. salt
1 t. pepper
• Blend all ingredients well.
• Place in one large or two smaller loaf pans, sprayed with an aerosol grease such as Pam.
• Press firmly into pan to form loaf.
• Bake at 350 degrees until internal temperature of 160 degrees is reached. It will take between 60 and 90 minutes (but starting checking at 45 minutes, using a meat thermometer).
• Let stand for 15 minutes; save juices and pan drippings for gravy.
Razzle Dazzle Recipes
Don't forget to visit our other site at
That's My Home