Morrison's Sweet Carrot Soufflé Recipe
Eating Out ... In
Restaurant Recipes from Razzle Dazzle Recipes
The Original Picadilly & Morrison's Sweet
3 1/2 lbs. peeled carrots
1 1/2 lbs. sugar
1 Tb baking powder
1 Tb vanilla extract
1/4 cup all-purpose flour
6 large eggs
1/2 lb. margarine
sifted powdered sugar
1. Steam or boil carrots until extra soft.
2. While carrots are warm, add sugar, baking powder, and vanilla.
3. Whip with mixer until smooth.
4. Add flour and mix well.
5. Whip eggs and add to flour mixture, blend well.
6. Add softened margarine to mixture and blend well.
7. Pour mixture into baking dish about half full as the soufflé will
8. Bake in 350F degree oven about 1 hour or until top is a light
9. Sprinkle lightly with powdered sugar over top before serving.
From:Michael D. D’Amico
Razzle Dazzle Recipes
Don't forget to visit our other
Recipe Site at
That's My Home