Petite Spring Rolls
2. Combine vermicelli, cabbage, carrot, and peanuts in a large bowl.
3. Combine cilantro, mint, fish sauce or soy sauce, cooking oil, sesame oil, and red pepper in another bowl; add to noodle mixture. Toss ingredients thoroughly.
4. Pour warm water into a large shallow dish. Dip 1 or 2 rice papers at a time into water; gently shake off excess. Place the wet rice papers between clean, damp, 100% cotton kitchen towels; let stand for 10 minutes.
5. Spoon about 3 tablespoons of the noodle mixture onto one rice paper, just below center of paper. Tightly roll filled rice paper up from bottom, tucking in opposite sides as you roll. Repeat with remaining papers and noodle mixture, covering rolls as you make them to prevent drying.
6. For dipping sauce, combine hoisin sauce, plum sauce, and the 1/4 cup water. Serve with spring rolls. Makes 16 spring rolls.
Source: Better Homes and Gardens
Razzle Dazzle Recipes