Alphabet Bread Sticks Recipe
Pampered Chef Recipes
Alphabet Bread Sticks
2 tablespoons butter or margarine
1 ounce fresh Parmesan cheese, grated (1/4 cup)
1 package (6.5 ounces) pizza crust mix
1/2 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
1/2 cup hot water
1 garlic clove
1 can (8 ounces) pizza sauce
1. Preheat oven to 425°F. Place butter in Small Batter Bowl and set aside to
soften at room temperature.
2. Using Deluxe Cheese Grater fitted with fine grating drum, grate Parmesan
cheese into Classic Batter Bowl. Stir in pizza crust mix and oregano using
3. Add hot water and stir until moistened. Continue to stir vigorously about 25
strokes. Cover batter bowl with lid and let stand 5 minutes in a warm place.
4. Sprinkle a small amount of flour over a Cutting Board so the dough doesn’t
stick. Turn dough out onto cutting board and knead the dough 10-12 times (see
Cook’s Tip). Divide dough into 8 equal pieces using Pizza Cutter. Using hands,
roll each piece into a 10-inch rope.
5. Shape ropes into letters on Rectangle or Large Round Stone.
6. Using Garlic Press, press garlic over softened butter in batter bowl and mix
with bamboo spoon. Spread butter mixture over letters using All-Purpose
7. Adult help: Bake 11-12 minutes or until golden brown. Using Oven Mitts,
remove from oven.
8. Pour pizza sauce into Small Micro-Cooker®. Microwave on HIGH 1-11/2 minutes
or until warm. Serve warm bread sticks with pizza sauce for dipping.
Makes 8 servings
Source: Pampered Chef
That's My Home
Razzle Dazzle Recipes - Our Holiday Recipe Site
Copyright ©2002 - 2012