Red, White and Blueberry Pie Recipe
Pampered Chef Recipes
Red, White and Blueberry Pie
Posted by Mary Ellen
1 Pie Shell baked according to package directions or homemade
1 quart fresh strawberries, divided
4 squares (1 oz. each) white chocolate for baking
1 package (8oz.) light cream cheese, softened
3/4 cup cold milk
1 package (3.3oz) white chocolate instant pudding
1 1/2 cups fresh blueberries, rinsed and drained
1 cup thawed frozen light whipped topping
Variations - Use Blueberry Pie Filling for the blueberries, add 1 cup Whipped
Topping to the pudding mixture and decorate with 1 cup whipped topping and use
vanilla or lemon pudding.
1. Prepare Pie Shell according to package directions and cool.
2. Rinse Strawberries and carefully pat dry on paper towels. Select 8 uniformly
sized strawberries for garnish. Slice each strawberry in half using 3" paring
Knife, leaving stems on each half. Set aside. Hull remaining strawberries and
slice using Egg Slicer Plus.
3. Melt white chocolate in covered micro-cooker, uncovered on High 1 minute,
stirring after each 10 sec. interval until chocolate is melted and smooth. Dip
strawberry halves in melted chocolate; place in refrigerate until set.
4. Scrape remaining melted chocolate over bottom of prepared pie crust,
spreading evenly to coat entire bottom and sides of crust. Layer sliced
strawberries over bottom of crust.
5. Beat cream cheese in 2-QT. bowl with 10" whisk until smooth. Gradually beat
in milk until well blended. Add pudding mix; beat until mixture begins to
thicken. Spread mixture evenly over strawberries.
6. Arrange blueberries evenly over top of pie filling. Fill a decorator with
whipped topping . Pipe rosettes evenly around edge of pie. Place dipped
strawberry halves on whipped topping border. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Cut into slices.
That's My Home
Razzle Dazzle Recipes - Our Holiday Recipe Site
Copyright ©2002 - 2014